You know you have been at the MTC too long when:
1) You have seen 7 waves of English elders come and go.
2) You have had 2 devotional speakers that you have heard from 2 and 3 times.
3) You have gone through 2 bars of soap and a bottle of hair gel.
4) You have been here longer than the total stay of 90% of the missionaries in the world.
5) You greet peiople in not only Croatian and Serbian, but also in Bulgarian, Slovene, Polish, Slovak, and Czech.
6) You thank people in those languages too.
7) You are on a last name basis (we obviously don't use first names here) with the lady at the temple that gives you temple clothes every week, she knows where you are going, and when you leave.
8) You predict meals almost perfectly every time.
9) You know what is okay to eat and what isn't.
10) The mean service lady, Marlene, isn't always mean to you.
11) You feel older than a 24 year old from Wales because you have been here longer.
12) You have directed traffic for new elders' vehicles with a cop that thinks he's calling in an air strike.
13) Not only have you lived here your whole life, but yes, you were born here.
14) You laugh really hard, along with the rest of the missionaries, during movies about the building of the Salt Lake temple.
15) Your English spelling and grammar abilities are slowly dwindling and becoming Croatian.
16) You have been to 15 leadership training meetings out of 6.
17) You have run out of picture ideas.
18) Money has lost all meaning.
19) You fall asleep at least 5 times a day because you're always so tired.
20) Your teachers sometimes ask the class about dating advice, and you know that one is getting married probably before most of his buddies!
21) You tell the haircut lady when she finds out you're from St George and asks if your family went to Tuachan a lot, not really, but we went there last month in June!
22) Robin Williams died.
Every one of those is true! And the second to last one happened today so there's that... It's been a great experience don't get me wrong. My testimony is so much stronger than it was before and I feel like I have the basics of the language down decently. However, I am definitely stoked to go and do some missionary work! There's only 10 more days here which is pretty ridiculous and like I said, flight plans come tomorrow! Everyone have an awesome week, one more email from me until I am out of the US!